By Negotiation $500 - $560 Per Week
4/1A Keith Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116688
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun-Kissed and Private, Renovated One Bedroom Plus Study (House Like Proportions) And Private Courtyard Art Deco Apartment in a Prime Location
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nestled in undoubtedly one of Dulwich Hills finest tree-lined streets and forming part of an intimate complex of just four (4) Art Deco apartments is this character filled renovated, ground floor one bedroom plus study and a private low maintenance courtyard garden. This very spacious apartment feels more like a house with its well distributed floorplan.
Comprised of easy care and quality finishes, this apartment is perfectly suited for young professionals or families who are looking for convenience and sophistication in the vibrant suburb of Dulwich Hill.
From its renovated interiors to its prime location, rarely does an opportunity to attain such an impressive oasis arise on the market. The apartment also boasts a private courtyard ideal for the entertainer.
The apartment is private, quiet and benefits from access to an abundance of parks, reserves and playgrounds, the Cooks River Cycleway, and Marrickville Golf Club.
It is conveniently located a short distance from Sydney's finest Inner West eateries and cafes, a moments stroll to Dulwich Hill Train Station (1 minute walk), Marrickville Woolworths, Marrickville Golf Club, The Cooks River, a selection of State and Private schools and a stones throw to the shopping and cafe precincts of Marrickville, Dulwich Hill Village and Earlwood. This apartment is a must to inspect!
-House like proportions
- King-sized bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and sunny aspect
- Separate study ideal as a home office
- Expansive living area with polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, functional gas fireplace
- Separate spacious formal dining room
- Modern gas cooking kitchen with ample bench space and storage, tiled splashback, and dishwasher
- Period bathroom with shower and separate deep bathtub
- Air conditioning
- Private wraparound courtyard ideal for entertaining, complete with outdoor BBQ
- Large storage shed in courtyard
- High ceilings, picture rails, lead light windows and polished timber floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted, flooded with natural light and charm
- Wide tree-lined street with ample on street parking available with council permit
- Private entrance on side of the building
This apartment is available from 16 November 2020 for a 6 or 12 month lease.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/devine
We really want everyone interested in a property to be able to see it so please register your details for the monitored public open home inspection so you dont miss out!
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Walk to everything from 4/1A Keith Street, Dulwich Hill. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.