4/19 Neptune Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4276014
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET ST KILDA LOCATION
This first floor, semi-furnished apartment is ideally situated close to shops, transport and restaurants.
Light filled lounge room with gas heating, dining table and couch with ornate fireplace; kitchen with gas cooking and fridge/freezer and bathroom with laundry facilities. Large bedroom with double bed plus drawers and built in robes, plus study or second smaller bedroom with single bed.
Situated in a small block of only four and walking distance to all that St Kilda has to offer!
***Note furniture in pictures is not the furniture at the property***
Please contact Stacey at email@example.com if you want more information.
**** IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ****
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for this property. If no one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 4/19 Neptune Street, St Kilda is unfurnished and available to rent.