4/19 Brisbane Road,
Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120220
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNIT IN CENTRAL LOCATION!!
CENTRAL LOCATION!!! This two bedroom unit is one of 8 units in this complex. There is one bathroom and communal laundry. The bedrooms all have build in robes, fridge included and there is a single space in the carport. The property is walking distance to the Broadwater and all its restaurants, public transport and Harbour Town Shopping Centre. It is a short drive to local schools, Griffith university, Australia Fair Shopping centre and Runaway Bay Shopping centre. Sorry No Pets.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
* If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
* No more than 20 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
* There must be at least 4 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.
* Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops.
Our first priority is everyone's safety.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current COVID-19 regulations please opt to send an email over making a phone call as our offices have reduced trading hours.
INSPECTIONS - REA App may not show available times to book and view inspection times go to www.realestate.com.au OR www.hillsea.rentals**
Disclaimer:*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hillsea will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Biggera Waters
Lifestyle in Biggera Waters
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Biggera Waters could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 4/19 Brisbane Road, Biggera Waters today!