4/18 Charles Street,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4114974
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
As New 3 Bedrooms Townhouse
CARLINGFORD WEST CATCHMENT AREA!! APPROX 168SQM BACKYARD!!
Comprises in a small complex of 4 generously proportioned Townhouses. This Townhouses comprises with 3 good sized Bedrooms with emphasis on style, space, privacy, relaxed outdoor living and convenience with just minutes from train station and buses and within minutes walk to Carlingford West Public Schools, James Ruse High and within minutes drive Eastwood, Carlingford and Parramatta District and all of the amenities that vibrant ever-growing Western District has to offer.
- Positioned rear of the complex with only 1 common wall attached
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Spacious open living and dining areas
- Open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty cupboards area
- 2 Zone Ducted A/C through out the residence
- Guest W/C on ground floor
- Internal laundry
- Large paved patio perfect for outdoor dining/BBQ area
- Well landscaped approx 168sqm backyard - perfect for outdoor entertaining area
- Double carspace with lock up storage
- Ideal for owner or investor
Contact Justin Han on 0452 577 777 for private inspection.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/18 Charles Street, Carlingford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, remote garage, and fully fenced.