4/17 Moorhouse Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,933 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3265780
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOUSE SIZED PROPORTIONS, MODERN 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM BOUTIQUE TOWNHOUSE STYLE APARTMENT WITH OFF STREET CAR PARK, SPACIOUS BALCONY & HEATING/COOLING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Modern and spacious two storey apartment in boutique block of only 4, in central Bridge Road precinct, with cafes, shops, amenities and public transport at your doorstep, and only moments to MCG, parklands and CBD.
Spanning over two levels with an abundance of natural light:
- entrance hallway with study/office area with built in bench
- 2 large carpeted bedrooms each with floor to ceiling built in robes and split system heating/cooling
- modern central bathroom with shower over bath
- separate European laundry
- spacious open plan living and dining area opening to private entertainers balcony with views onto Bridge Road
- fully equipped modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- second bathroom upstairs with shower and toilet
Other features include:
- beautiful polished floorboards
- security entry
- off street car park for one car (car stacker - height, width, length and weight restrictions may apply).
Perfect corporate or professional home near Epworth Hospital, easy access to CBD and public transport including trains/trams/bus.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 4/17 Moorhouse Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.