4/17 Margaret Street,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
Rent ID: 1439635
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 2 Bedroom Apartment In PRIME Location!
** FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON (02) 97442229 **
Be the first to secure one of Strathfields most sought after developments! In a popular location only a short stroll to local shops & train station, this immaculate 2 bedroom apartment is of the finest quality and will suit the most discerning of tenants!
* Recently painted throughout with near new carpets, blinds, and flooring!
* Rear facing ground level location with large private balcony
* 2 generous bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
* Full security building with secure lift access & security windows
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Open plan living/dining area
* Security parking space
All of this in a prime location and only a short distance to local shops, Meridan School, Santa Sabina, Strathfield Train station, and local amenities. Do NOT miss out!
DISCLAIMER: All information contained here is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Strathfield? 4/17 Margaret Street, Strathfield could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.