4/17 Lake Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4243048
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Lake Life
A popular lifestyle pocket near the beautiful Edwardes Lake Park sets the scene for this single level brick unit. This home is located within close proximity to Gilbert Road trams, Reservoir train station, trendy Regent Village cafes, Edwardes Street shops and schools.
The home features:
- Fully appointed kitchen with electric cooking
- Spacious lounge room
- Open plan living
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
- Single garage
- Split system heating / cooling
- Polished floorboards
***HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY**
All attendees MUST register. Please refer to the instructions below to register your attendance online.
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
Simply go to our website: loverealestate.com.au and click the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits YOU.
By registering your details using the method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
Love&Co encourages you to apply via 1Form or using our interactive application form, email the property manager to retrieve this. If pre-approved by the landlord we will contact you directly to arrange a private inspection after lockdown.
Please DO NOT ATTEND ANY INSPECTION if:
- You have travelled overseas at any time in the last 14 days to a country that is listed as higher risk due to COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
- You have come into close contact with a proven or suspected case of COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
- You are otherwise unwell with COVID-19 or 'flu like' symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath).
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/17 Lake Street, Reservoir. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.