4/17 Kirkham Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389220
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Luxury Townhouse & Double Lock-up Garage
South and North 3 Bedroom spilt level Townhouse, main bedroom en-suite, spacious combined living and dining areas with polished timber floorboard, Granite bench top with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, sunny balcony, double lock-up garage plus storage, private courtyards. Only 12 minutes walk to Berala shops and station.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Auburn with plenty of room to move. 4/17 Kirkham Road will be perfect for the growing family.