4/17 Granville Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th July 2020
Rent ID: 3685131
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF WOOLLOONGABBA - ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Your private room is, is in the heart of Woolloongabba. Close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
Off Street Parking available
The amazing home right in the heart of West End is spread over 2 levels. 2 Bedrooms downstairs with separate living and 3 bedrooms upstairs.
The upstairs section of the house has just been renovated and has a fresh new warm feeling and is located in the heart of West end and needs to be seen to believe what the property has to offer. All room have ceiling fans and the living area is air conditioned.
Common Areas Include: Spacious kitchen & living & dining areas, bathroom, Hugh back deck.
Rent Includes: Water, Gas, Electricity, Furniture and Wireless Internet
Each room is fully furnished with a bed, wardrobe, study desk and chair. you are a 15 minute bus ride to the CBD and a 30 minute walk to the CBD, Transport is walking distance from the property.
Education Facilities Close By:
- Southbank Tafe - 2kms
- Griffith University - Southbank campus - 2km
- QUT - Kelvin Grove - 4.7kms
- QUT - Gardens Point - 3.1kms
- University of Queensland - St Lucia - 2.3km via ferry
Shopping Close by:
- Brisbane CBD - 3km;
- Aldi - 350m
- Coles Supermarket, Restaurants, Bars - 1.6km
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/17 Granville Street, West End before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- SHORT TERM LEASE AVAILABLE
- 3/22 Dornoch Terrace, We...
- Short Term Leases Available, enquire today!
- 2/21 Princhester Street,...
- $245 per week - New Listing
- 3/21 Princhester Street,...
- Short Term Lease Available, enquire today!
- 4/21 Princhester Street,...