4/16 Eaton Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4237972
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED* Spacious three bedroom apartment in a quiet and convenient location.
** PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK TO OUR OPEN. WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWING ANYONE TO ACCESS THE PROPERTY WITHOUT ONE. SORRY **
Offering a generous sized floor plan, this sunlit apartment features 3 bedrooms with built-ins in each room, renovated kitchen, combined living/dining leading to a covered balcony with leafy outlook.
Positioned in a convenient location near Forsyth Park, playgrounds, schools and public transport services to the CBD this is the perfect pad in a sought after location for families and professionals
* Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Well maintained security block
* Separate bathroom and toilet
* Separate internal laundry (dryer included)
* Single lock up garage plus storage in basement
UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE 3RD FEBRUARY 2020
To inspect this property, please click the button "EMAIL AGENT", enter your details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times, or go to www.lathamcusack.com.au to book online.
It is important to register so you will automatically get notified of any changes or cancellations to open times and prices etc.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the photos used in this advertisement contain virtual imagery (ie furniture items)
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Walk to everything from 4/16 Eaton Street, Neutral Bay. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.