4/15 Fraser Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3587852
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Just A Minute from Bridge Road!
Enjoy this two bedroom apartment in a small block of only eight. Only minutes from Bridge road shopping precinct. Inspection of this generously sized apartment is a must!!!
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in lounge
- Gas cooking in large kitchen with room for small dining area
- Spacious bathroom with shower over bath
- Euro laundry
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Good sized lounge opening to a private balcony
- Off street parking for 1 vehicle
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 4/15 Fraser Street, Richmond today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how