4/15 Bostock Avenue,
Manifold Heights, VIC 3218
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4359927
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET VILLA IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
This well maintained villa unit is set at the back of a quiet block.
Recently renovated, features include:
-Open plan living/dining with leafy outlook and gas heating.
-Updated kitchen with gas cooking
-Two bedrooms with carpets and BIRs
-Bathroom with sep bath and sep shower, powder room.
-Private L shaped courtyard
Minutes walk to Shannon Ave shops and cafes, Ring Road and CBD.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manifold Heights
Lifestyle in Manifold Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/15 Bostock Avenue, Manifold Heights. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.