4/15-21 Duke Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4077604
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superb Location With Leafy Aspect
From its a peaceful setting in a tree-lined street, this sun drenched apartment offers two private balconies looking out to a prized east outlook, allowing the best combination with a bright and airy feel. Featuring two spacious bedrooms, neat and tidy bathroom and lock up garage with ample storage. Close proximity to UNSW, city transport links, Sydney Airport and local shops.
* Two spacious bedrooms, main with private balcony
* Neat and tidy bathroom, separate bath and shower
* Lock-up garage, ample storage, separate laundry room
* Secure apartment block, secluded common garden
* Close to UNSW, transport and local shops
COVID-19 Inspection Policy: If you are joining one of our home opens, please ensure that you register in advance through the link on the website, otherwise access may be denied on the day.
To apply now, please use this link: https://taylors.com.au/rent
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kensington is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/15-21 Duke Street, Kensington.