4/14 Pittwater Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2969932
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 12.00-12.15PM
Recently renovated unit, perfectly positioned in the heart of Gladesville. Boasting bright and airy interiors and close to all your amenities such as schools, transport and Gladesville's shopping village.
- Bright, fully renovated kitchen with quality Ariston electric appliances
- Spacious combined lounge and dining opening onto two balconies, with leafy, sun-drenched outlooks
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Lock Up Garage
- External private laundry
Available date: 20/02/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on website
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gladesville? 4/14 Pittwater Road, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.