4/14 Mcnaughton Street,
Redcliffe, QLD 4020
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4235718
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Townhouse Close to Beach!
This two bedroom townhouse in small complex of 6, is situation in a handy location and is within walking distance to Redcliffe beaches, shops, cafe's, Jetty and hospital.
You will fall in love with;
- 2 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes & carpets
- Large, modern eat-in Kitchen with plenty of bench space & up right stove
- Large living area + internal timber stairs to upstairs bedrooms & bathroom
- Bathroom has shower over bath, vanity & separate toilet
- Nice quiet boutique complex of only 6
- Own internal laundry
- Single Carport
- Leisurely stroll to Redcliffe shops, bus and beaches
- Sorry NO pets allowed thank you
** Please note, some photos used in advertising includes virtual furniture
**Send an enquiry below to receive property updates, register for / or request a viewing.
**All applications are completed online, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/FlourishHomes
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redcliffe
Lifestyle in Redcliffe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/14 Mcnaughton Street, Redcliffe. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.