$210 - BILLS INCLUDED
4/14 Kingsley Parade,
Yeronga, QLD 4104
$840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3396034
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AIR CONDITIONED ROOMS IN SHARE HOUSE PERFECT FOR STUDENTS WITH ALL BILLS INCLUDED
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Beautiful home built for students.
Your private room is close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
Off Street Parking available
Close to University of Queensland and Public transport, great student accommodation, all bills inclusive, all rooms with your own bathroom and A/C units.
Look no further, brilliant location, close to public transport & cafes these rooms really are show-stoppers so all you need to do is pack your bags and your favourite blanket. All rooms have there on bathrooms & A/C units for the warmer months. Internet Provided at the property
Common Areas: Lounge, Kitchen. Laundry, Outdoor patio, Covered area at the rear for BBQ, storage of bicycles or motorcycles, etc.
Extra Facility - $10 per week
Secure Garage - Remote Control
Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Water
- Double bed
- Bedside Table
- Built-in wardrobe
- Study desk and chair
- Built in USB power
- Air conditioner
- Opt-In Room & Linen Service for a weekly flat fee
- Modern Kitchen with plenty of cupboards,luxurious finishes and appliances
- Open plan living with plenty of natural light
- Separate dining area
- Peaceful balcony with table and chairs (perfect spot to relax)
- Large laundry room
- Large Downstairs undercover concrete area with BBQ,
- Plenty of On-Street Parking available
- Secure parking for weekly flat fee
- All bills inclusive of rental price
- Monthly common area cleaning service included
- The home consists of 5 bedrooms total (each room has its own private bathroom and a/c)
Other Useful Information:
- University of Queensland (UQ) St Lucia - approx. 4. 2 km. It is about 15 minutes of
easy cycling on a dedicated bike way which you can join 200m from the house, or about 40 mins walk, or a combination of bus and walk.
- QUT Garden Point - approx. 5. 6km. Transport options include walking to the Yeronga station (10 mins), train to Southbank Station (10mins) plus walking across the Goodwill bridge (1. 2km, 15 mins), or using the ferry across the river.
- Griffith University - approx. 8. 7kms. Transport choices include a combination of walking (10 mins) and bus (25 mins).
Short Walk To:
- Coffee shop, Bistro / Bar, Pizzeria, Hair salon - 100m
- Bus Stop - 100m
- Join the dedicated bikeway to university - approx 200m (forms part of the Yeronga - Moorooka bikeway)
- Parklands - 200m
- Brisbane River Corso walk - 500m
- Yeronga Station - approx 1. 0km, 10 mins walking
- Yeronga Village - about 750m (Medical, pharmacy, coffee, bakery, convenience store, butcher, fruit and veg, ATM, dry cleaners, various eateries) Across the road from Yeronga Village is a dentist, physiotherapist, post office, personal training, the River City Cycles bicycle shop, amongst others. All these facilities are about 8 minutes walk away.
- 541 Fairfield Rd - 900m (Seven eleven, Domino's pizza, Indian, Subway, etc. )
- Southank entertainment precinct - approximately 4. 5km (10 mins by train from Yeronga station)
- CBD - approx 10. 1km (Yeronga station to Roma St station - approximately 17 minutes by train)
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
- Train Route: From City - Approximately 10 mins of walking to Yeronga Station and then 17 mins by train to Roma Street Station.
- Bus Route: From City - Approximately 36 minutes, Route 108
- Stations: Yeronga Station (1. 0km) Fairfield Station (1. 7km).
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeronga
Lifestyle in Yeronga
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Yeronga is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/14 Kingsley Parade, Yeronga.