4/14 Epping Park Drive,
Epping, NSW 2121
Rent ID: 3984463
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Private 2 Bedder with Tennis Court, Pool, Gym & Spa/Sauna Amenities
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
This ground floor, high spec apartment offers a quiet sanctuary with ample space and high-quality finishes that are ideal for a couple, small family or professionals looking for a modern and stylish place to call home.
We are excited to welcome you to this charming home that will spoil you with the exciting features it has to offer, ranging from the stunning interiors and seamless indoor-outdoor flow to the spacious and delightful private courtyard.
Heres what youll love:
- Internal study, office or guest room with sliding glass door accessible from the front of the apartment is perfect for those who are working from home (includes good storage).
- The master bedroom offers additional sliding door access to the external courtyard, and a spacious ensuite. The ensuite features a good-sized wall mounted mirrored vanity with a toilet, shower and large freestanding bathtub
- Youll have easy access to all the on-site features right next door; these include a swimming pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and gym, perfect for unwinding and relaxing at the end of the day
But wait, theres more!
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and high ceilings
- The second bedroom includes an additional wardrobe
- Designer kitchen offers stone benchtops, ample storage space
- The kitchen also includes a gas cooktop, an electric oven, a microwave, an integrated dishwasher, a double sink, cold water filter tap and breakfast bar with seating for 3-4 chairs
- Internal laundry facilities including dryer
- Low maintenance roller blinds
- Light-toned timber floorboards throughout the entry and kitchen area, along with brand new carpets throughout the open plan living room and hallway
- Ducted air conditioning
- Beautiful joinery in the lounge room along with a matching entertainment unit and the addition of a second bathroom with a mirrored vanity, shower and toilet.
- Storage shelving and secure intercom access
- Building has broadband connectivity
- Sliding door access to an oversized outdoor private courtyard.
- Parking spaces along with plenty of visitor parking access
- Extra outdoor storage container on the balcony of the apartment
- Two indoor parking spaces
- Long Lease: 12 months available
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Carlingford West Public School, Murray Farm Public School, Cumberland High School, Epping West Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Carlingford Village, Carlingford Court, and Eastwood Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Provence Garden Cafe, Cucina De Luca, Courtyard Dining & Espresso, Se Jong Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taste of Tuscany, and Carlingford Gourmet Pizza
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: West Epping Park, Ray Park, and Dunrossil Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to apply for or view
3. Click 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Epping is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/14 Epping Park Drive, Epping.