4/14 Day Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3858078
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish & Sophisticated
Superbly positioned just 800m from Wagga's main street.
Featuring high end finishes:
- Designer kitchen has stone benchtops, smeg appliances include gas cooktop, electric oven,
dishwasher and water supply plumbed for a fridge
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Two additional queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Groche German bathroom fixtures
- Open plan living area and formal lounge or sitting room
- Reverse cycle zoned heating & cooling
- Double garage with remote & internal access
- Low maintenance living, landscaped gardens
- Gated community with remote access
- Intercom access, security system & code access to the facility
- Euro laundry, great storage through out
- Over 170sqm's of living.
Enjoy the outstanding lifestyle that Central Wagga has to offer with restaurants, cafes, shopping, Oasis aquatic centre, parkland, Murrumbidgee River walking track & recreation area & services.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we are requesting that tenants are conditionally pre-approved prior to inspecting properties.
This can be easily done using the 'Book an Inspection/apply now button on your preferred Real Estate Portal or direct using One form
You will then be sent a confirmation message via SMS/Email. Your application process will start from there and you will then be contacted by our leasing consultant to arrange a suitable time, it's that Easy!
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6925 8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/14 Day Street, Wagga Wagga. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, balcony, and air-conditioning.