4/13 Spring Avenue,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1725363
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Be quick to move into this near new 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment. Close to local schools, shops and public transport, you will not be disappointed with what this unit has to offer.
* 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
* 1 bathroom with laundry and dryer included
* Modern design
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave nook and overhead cupboards
* Tiled open plan living area with split system air-conditioning
* Spacious balcony
* Outdoor lockup storeroom
* Single car bay and visitor bays included
* Short drive to the Swan Valley
* Only 15 minutes from the Airport
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/13 Spring Avenue, Midland before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.