4/13 Orgill Street,
Dandenong, VIC 3175
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4496281
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A beautiful place to call home
This stunning townhouse offers a private feel, being at the end of the driveway of a 4 unit block. The home is immaculately presented with a spacious lounge / dining and open plan kitchen area along with a separate room upon entry that may be utilized as a third bedroom or home office. Downstairs also comprises a modern laundry with custom built cabinetry, a separate toilet and under stairs storage with shelving and lighting. Upstairs offers a good size landing area, two bedrooms, both fitted with split systems and double built in robes (with adequate shelving), main bathroom (with bath tub) and a separate toilet. Additional features comprise ducted heating, gas cooking and dishwasher in the kitchen, low maintenance beautiful wood floors in the downstairs area, double lock up garage with sensor lighting and internal access to the home, and a neat rear courtyard.
Positioned in the heart of Dandenong and within walking distance to the Dandenong Plaza and Dandenong Primary School.
RENT WITH DEL REAL ESTATE
1. Submit your enquiry (click the 'Book Inspection' button)
2. Check your inbox and follow the link to view a video walk though of this property
3. Apply for the property
4. View the property in person when your application is approved
5. Sign the lease and move in!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dandenong
Lifestyle in Dandenong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/13 Orgill Street, Dandenong. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.