4/13 Gosport Street,
Cronulla, NSW 2230
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3643383
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT LIVING IN BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
Situated in a tightly held boutique block of six and within walking distance to popular Cronulla beaches, cafs and restaurants and transport makes this property the an ideal opportunity for those seeking a relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Spacious throughout with light filled interiors this apartment enjoys top floor position in a well-maintained security complex.
* Spacious open plan living and dining area with floating timber floors
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
* Light filled bedrooms with ceiling fans and master complete with built-in
* Modern tile bathroom with bath and separate WC - Internal laundry
* Secure intercom complex with remote control access and remote lock up garage
* Split system air conditioning and sunny North facing balcony
to apply copy the below into your browser
Please be sure to register your interest and for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons otherwise we won't be able to inform you of any open for inspection time changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cronulla
Lifestyle in Cronulla
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/13 Gosport Street, Cronulla. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how