4/13 Cassels Road,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4546917
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently located with loads of natural light
Situated in vibrant Brunswick this modern and low maintenance home is sure to impress. Located in a small friendly block, in walking distance to bustling Sydney Road cafes, restaurants and shops, John Fawkner Hospital, Anstey Station and trams to the CBD.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with wooden floorboards throughout
- Modern kitchen with island for informal dining, induction cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Two bedrooms each with built in robes, city views from master
- Main bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- European laundry and downstairs powder room
- Attic storage, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Indoor/outdoor living with front & back decks with large sliding doors
- Lovely backyard with productive fruit trees and hammock hooks
- Secure off street parking with locked gate
- There is also a secure parcel drop box for the block perfect for your convenience.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse. 4/13 Cassels Road, Brunswick is unfurnished and available to rent.