4/12 Somervell Street,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3711866
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This generous 5 Bedroom home boasts two Kitchens and two Bathrooms. Fully renovated and fully furnished with everything including but not limited to 2 fridges, dishwasher, coffee machine,washing machine, dryer, large screen television, pots and pans and all furniture.
Theres a great deck with a view, and a BBQ and patio setting. The house is in excellent condition and very spacious. Electricity, water and Unlimited broadband are included in the rent.
The Bedrooms available are double sized rooms and comes with Built in wardrobe, fully furnished including Double Bed, Desk, Chair, Bedside table and Lamps and an individual in room air-conditioner. There is a garage space included, and plenty of parking on the street in front of the house. It is ready to move in to.
Additional features include:
- Spacious key locked bedroom, furnished
- Spacious deck with BBQ, perfect to enjoy the elevated view
- Spacious open plan kitchen and common living area
- Elevated home on quiet street
- Walking distance to Fairfield Train Station
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre
- Easy access to University of Queensland and CBD for QUT
- Approximately 10 minute drive to CBD
- For single use only
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Annerley comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 4/12 Somervell Street, Annerley today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how