4/12 Leonard Crescent,
Ascot Vale, VIC 3032
Rent ID: 1190553
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A NEW BEGINNING AT THE STABLES
Welcome to the STABLES, one of Melbourne's more notable pockets just 5km from Melbourne's CBD.
This larger than average individually styled apartment offers an unsurpassed location within close proximity to Union Road and Epsom Road shopping and tram, schools, Ascot Vale Leisure Centre and at the same time make the most of the Melbourne's popular Maribyrnong River with riverside parks, cafes and boating options just a short walk away
This unique 2 bedroom apartment set is ideally positioned in a smaller boutique development with HUGE ROOFTOP TERRACE capturing spectacular views over Flemington Racecourse, Showground's and city skyline and is also fitted with outdoor furniture and built-in-BBQ facilities for your use and enjoyment.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fully tiled bathrooms
- Stone bench tops
- Large European laundry
- Private timber decked courtyard off living area
- Timber floors throughout the living areas
- Split system air conditioning/heating throughout
- Security entry with video intercom
- Alarm system
- Secure car parking
For immediate inspection and details contact Charles 0423 530 172
Inspections will not disappoint.
WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY? To book a time that suits you, please email the agent and register!
Inspection by appointment can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or
cancellation without notice. Please contact the agent to confirm inspection times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Vale
Lifestyle in Ascot Vale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 4/12 Leonard Crescent, Ascot Vale is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how