4/12 Boronia Street,
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4601458
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented Townhouse
A chic retreat, this comfortable townhouse offers a spacious two level layout, with a striking open plan living area, a sleek designer kitchen and landscaped entertainers' courtyard. Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this property occupies a coveted location close to scenic bushland walking trails, Wollstonecraft Station and Crows Nest's popular dining precinct.
- Two double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and R/C aircon
- Deluxe kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar
- Smeg dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and induction cooktop
- Stylish open plan living and dining room with aircon extending to courtyard
- Spacious full bathroom with separate WC, large laundry with dryer, guest WC
- Polished timber floors, two paved courtyards, gas heater, carport
- Close to schools and transport, train and buses
No pets! No smoking!
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollstonecraft
Lifestyle in Wollstonecraft
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Wollstonecraft is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/12 Boronia Street, Wollstonecraft.