4/12 Barkly Street,
Ringwood, VIC 3134
$1,478 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4503016
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Position in the Heart of Ringwood
This neat 2 bedroom unit is walking distance to Eastland and Target Square, it is also only a few minutes away from Eastlink. The unit features gas appliances, kitchen with separate dining/meals area, spacious lounge, bedrooms with built in robes, single lock up garage.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THIS PROPERTY IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO BE NOTIFIED OF OPEN TIMES
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ringwood
Lifestyle in Ringwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ringwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/12 Barkly Street, Ringwood.