4/12 Ada Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2020
Rent ID: 3355981
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Elegant and Charming
This traditionally, beautifully renovated Queenslander showcases a cleverly designed indoor/outdoor inner-city living with ease and style. Set in a quiet convenient location, close to transport and shops, this character home features:
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with en-suites, master with large well-appointed walk-in robe.
- 3 stylish bathrooms - main bathroom with bath, en-suite with his-and-hers vanities and double shower in the master.
-The spacious kitchen has gas cook top, double ovens, dishwasher and filtered water. Plenty of cupboard space and finished with stone bench tops.
- Open plan lounge/dining areas flow out to the sensational outdoor entertaining deck, with fully retractable roof allowing you to entertain family and friends all year round.
- Polished timber floors and neutral tones throughout
- Private courtyard with additional covered entertaining deck
- Wine cellar which holds 400 bottles with temperature and moisture control
- Air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans in remaining bedrooms
- Spacious open plan office/study opening out to the upstairs entertaining deck with built-in storage
- Single undercover car accommodation with additional off street parking
Taringa is a family friendly suburb with easy access to great schools, both private and public and is in the Ironside State School catchment area. It's also close to the University of Queensland, two state of the art shopping centres and only 6 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD. The property is located near major arterial roads and train lines and is only a few minutes walk to the train station.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - Arranging inspections is easy!
You can access the appointment page by clicking the BOOK INSPECTION TIME button or clicking on the EMAIL AGENT or CALL AGENT links.
Once an inspection time is booked, you will be INSTANTLY informed of inspection times, updates, cancellations or changes for your appointment. If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/12 Ada Street, Taringa. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how