4/12-14 Adam Street,
Bentleigh, VIC 3204
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2387488
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Spacious Two Bedroom Villa
**In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus restrictions, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply. We will reference check applications and discuss with property owners. If successful you will then be contacted and offered a private viewing of the property.**
NOTE: Entrance is on Pleasance St, Bentleigh.
This exceptionally well located two bedroom villa unit presents an entry point opportunity into this sought-after precinct for those with a keen eye on public transport. Being only a stroll from the restaurants and shops that Centre Road has to offer not to mention the idyllic surrounds of Allnut Park and proximity to Bentleigh Train Station - it's all here waiting for you.
- Security entrance, parking for 1 car, plus off street parking
- Sparkling central bathroom with separate water closet and separate laundry
- Spacious large kitchen/dining with gas cooking
- Ample storage including built-in wardrobes
- Near several shopping precincts, transport, parks and Bentleigh West Primary School
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Central heating and cooling
Inspection is a must!!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bentleigh
Lifestyle in Bentleigh
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bentleigh? 4/12-14 Adam Street, Bentleigh could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.