4/11 St Georges Grove,
Parkville, VIC 3052
$3,172 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2597863
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary townhouse on Royal Park
This is an architecturally designed three storey townhouse. This unique residence has been designed by widely acclaimed developer Everly and Fieldwork Architecture with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The expansive townhouse is uniquely positioned overlooking Royal Park and has an impressive floor plan throughout.
* three well-appointed double bedrooms
* luxury ensuite to main bedroom
* separate study or home office space
* stunning entertaining area flowing to terrace deck
* contemporary kitchen with Smeg and Bosch appliances
* central bathroom with double shower and black tap ware
* engineered European Oak timber floors
* polished concrete floors
* native manicured rear garden
* vast windows with views to parklands
* reverse cycle heating and cooling
* rainwater storage tank
This outstanding energy-efficient home could be yours to call home. Ideally located close to CBD transport, Sydney Rd and the hospital precinct, call now as this property will impress.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkville
Lifestyle in Parkville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parkville? 4/11 St Georges Grove, Parkville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.