4/11 Norman Street,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120311
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish, Executive Living!
This townhouse presents an exciting opportunity to live in the heart of Annerley, within walking distance to everything you could need and only minutes to the CBD and all that Inner City Brisbane has to offer.
The well-appointed townhouse offers two large air conditioned bedrooms on the top floor, generous open plan living, kitchen and outdoor entertaining on the middle floor and a large single lock up garage with internal laundry and covered courtyard on the ground floor. The property includes a fridge, washing machine, dryer and microwave.
- Electric cooktop, dishwasher and extra wide oven
- Open plan living with polished timber floors opening onto the spacious private balcony
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, air conditioning and ensuite
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes, air conditioning and internal access to main bathroom
- Covered low maintenance courtyard with garden beds
** Appliances included: Fridge, washing machine, dryer and microwave.
Located in the centre of Annerley with everything just a short walk away. Cafe's, Woolworths, Specialty stores, Restaurants, and Public transport all within a stone's throw. Just a short distance to local hospitals including the PA, Mater and Greenslopes Private. Additionally plenty of local parks and tennis courts up the road (Yeronga Park, Yeronga Tennis Courts)
Convenient for Transport:
- 6 min walk to Fairfield Train Station
- 3 min walk to bus stop (drop offs in Myer Centre / Eagle Street)
Easy access to major arterials - e.g. M1 (north/south), Clem7 Tunnel/Airport Link, Ipswich Motorway
Convenient for amenities, only a short walk to Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, local butcher, newsagency, Chemist Warehouse, Doctors surgery and Gym.
Convenient great for lifestyle with all you could need to eat and shop only minutes from your door stop.
- Local pub located within minutes of The Junction Hotel'
- Cafes - Little Clive, Snag and Brown, Caf O'Mai, A Mano Caf, Groove Caf
- Restaurants and fast food chains - Red Lotus, Sankalp Indian Restaurant, Coorparoo Precinct, Stones Corner, Buranda and Woolloongabba restaurants
- Various vintage / op shops
- Short drive to Carindale, Indooroopilly and Garden City shopping Centres
Inspections will be advertised online. To be advised of the next inspection time please send an enquiry via this advertisement. We look forward to meeting you!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/11 Norman Street, Annerley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.