4/1016 South Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,062 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st August 2021
Rent ID: 4490595
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally located townhouse
INSPECTIONS TIMES ARE FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS ONLY Please contact Agent to register, no walk-ins available.
Situated in a quiet street is this updated and comfortable townhouse
- Two bedrooms (both with built in robes)
- Spacious kitchen with gas appliances,
- Good sized living area,
- Gas heating,
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Complete with single lock up garage
- Small side courtyard.
***Inspect by pre-registration only, attendance limits are capped and all attendees must be pre-registered, please contact the agent to secure your spot. Failure to pre-register will result in refusal of entry***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/1016 South Street, Ballarat Central before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.