$400 Per Week!
4/10 Wakefield Street,
Alderley, QLD 4051
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4053135
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN INNER CITY LIVING
This beautiful 2 bedroom apartment is the perfect spacious inner city apartment for everyone. At this price it wont last long!
Property Features include:
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, quality European appliances
• Open plan tiled living areas
• Trendy bathrooms with superior tapware and internal laundry
• Both bedrooms have high quality blinds already installed for complete privacy
• Built in robes in both bedrooms
• Master with en-suite
• Plush carpeting in both bedrooms
• Air conditioning and fans throughout
• Generous private balconies
• Secure automatic access to the garage
Bills not included*
DUE TO COVID - GATHERINGS IN PRIVATE HOMES AND PUBLIC SPACES WILL BE RESTRICTED TO A MAXIMUM OF 10 PEOPLE AUTHORIZED BY THE QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT.
Our team are doing everything we can to ensure you are able to view the property however we limited with time and availability. Whilst we understand that moving is a stressful we respectfully request that you are patient with or team.
This quiet street offers an easy commute just 10 mins from the CBD, easy walking distance to train, buses, shops. 1km to Enoggera Army Base, 900m to Newmarket State School, 4.1km to RBW Hospital, 900m to Newmarket Olympic Pool and 5 mins to Banks Street Reserve where you can join the newly completed bicycle pathway.
For the pet owners, it is just a short stroll to Sedgley Park offering an off-leash space for dogs.
To book an inspection time, simply click on email agent or the Book Inspection button to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment,
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alderley
Lifestyle in Alderley
Picture yourself living at 4/10 Wakefield Street, Alderley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.