4/10 Third Avenue,
Glenelg East, SA 5045
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th February 2021
Rent ID: 4246356
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat & Tidy Homette & Close to all Amenities!
Lewis Prior Home Rentals takes pride in presenting this property to the rental market.
If a good location is what you are after, then this could be it! Enjoy the many cafes and restaurants nearby on Broadway and Jetty Road which provide ample dining-out options. Close proximity to boutiques, supermarkets, public and private primary and secondary schools as well as the bus and tram all help make mornings easy.
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Formal lounge room
- Spacious eat in kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking
- Centrally located renovated bathroom
- Separate laundry
- All year round comfort with wall reverse cycle air conditioner located in the lounge room
- Private and secure rear courtyard
- Storage room to the rear of the property
- Single carport
- Central to CBD, Airport, Flinders University and Flinders Hospital
Available 8th February, 2021. Definitely No Pets.
To ensure your 'Peace of Mind' we have enhanced our inspection procedures in line with Government Health recommendations, for the protection of our valued staff, tenants, landlords and general public.
We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to make a personal appointment to inspect this property at a time that suits you.
Upon your request for an inspection, there will be a few questions asked and then an individual time will be arranged for your viewing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg East
Lifestyle in Glenelg East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/10 Third Avenue, Glenelg East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.