4/10 Mcdougall Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 2323422
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Idyllic Harbour Village Setting
This boutique Art Deco apartment offers a perfect blend of harbourside appeal and urban convenience on the exclusive Kirribilli peninsula. Set on the garden level of the secure Hillside, the two-bedroom apartment speaks of elegant proportions.
The high ceilings and polished timber floors create an inviting ambiance with the benefits of level entry and only one common wall. With Milson Park and the Ensemble Theatre at the end of the street, it's a short walk to the historic village, Milsons Point station with no traffic lights into the city.
- Double bedrooms, king sized main with custom-built robes
- Spacious living room, feature fireplace, gas heating bayonet
- Custom designed dine-in kitchen, stone benchtops
- Handmade Italian tile splashback, chef's 900mm gas cooker
- Designer Italian tiled bathroom, share laundry (own machines)
- Park like common gardens, walk to village life
- Walk to North Sydney, Luna Park and the Olympic Pool
Famed for being Sydneys premier horseracing destination, Randwick is a neighbourhood that likes to mix things up. Putting aside the prestigious natural, medical and educational amenities at its doorstep, Randwick has established its own dining and café scene that sits amidst architecture that speaks to its historic past.
Rent $600 per week
Available: 12 May 2021
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/10 Mcdougall Street, Kirribilli before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.