4/10 Government Road,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4296889
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE Upstairs open plan room, you will not find bigger!
*** Under application pending signed leases ***
Enquire, register to inspect or apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/hodgescarrumdowns
When we say massive, we mean massive... These are the biggest open plan rooms we have ever seen!
This new architecturally designed property consists of a fresh modern design and set in landscaped garden, common kitchen and laundry with new coin operated washing machine on site.
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities and full oven and stove
* Room for king sized bed & so much more
* Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors
* Reverse cycle air conditionin
* Access to common Kitchen & Laundry with coin operated washing machine on site
* Water usage included in rent
* This property is on an embedded network. Terms and conditions available upon request
* WIFI may be available upon request
Be quick because this will not last long..............
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property, or start your application:
Inspections are subject to change without notice. All inspections require ID for entry to the property. Prior registration required, application only given out at the inspections, via Snug or through 1form.com. (Application will not be processed until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, Pets upon application (Unless Rooming House rules apply). Bond $1,080.00, Rent $270.00 per week. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections as advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease.
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Renter should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Frankston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/10 Government Road, Frankston.