$430, RENOVATED, SECURE UNIT!
4/10-12 Price Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4247749
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Property sits proudly in the heart of Top Ryde boasting renovated interiors
This impressive property sits proudly in the heart of Top Ryde, ready to enjoy an exceptional floor plan with generous proportions, versatile living spaces and impressive location to match!
* Ideal first floor up positioning in smaller boutique complex
* Only 1 common wall offering extra privacy
* Bright large bedrooms
* Master with access to balcony
* Bright modern bathroom
* Large kitchen with ample storage + gas cooking
* Easy access lock up garage
* Internal Laundry
Move right in,
local parks, quality schools, Ryde Shopping Center and its bustling cafes & restaurants.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ryde is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/10-12 Price Street, Ryde.