4/1 Scawfell Avenue,
Slade Point, QLD 4740
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 3365200
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO THE BEACH!!
Brick townhouse. 2 Bedrooms - master is air conditioned with balcony. Downstairs is open plan tiled living/dining area. Single carport. Ocean Views, Close to the beach and Tavern. This unit block is For Sale. Sorry no pets.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slade Point
Lifestyle in Slade Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Slade Point is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/1 Scawfell Avenue, Slade Point.