4/1 Nook Avenue,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4570267
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish One Bedroom Apartment in Neutral Bay!!
Set in the heart of Neutral Bay and just minuted to CBD and North Sydney CBD, this stylish and modern one-bedroom apartment is perfect for those who are looking for a comfortable and convenient place to call home.
We are excited to present you with Unit 4, 1 Nook Avenue, a stunning apartment boasting a versatile floorplan, light-filled interiors, a great location close to everything you need and so much more - so hurry and apply for an inspection today!
Heres what youll love:
- One of only eight units in a well-maintained apartment complex with a secure personal entry
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space and quality appliances sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Spacious bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom with quality fittings
- Open-plan living with ample natural light
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Offstreet parking
Easy access to:
- All your shopping needs are covered with Big Bear Shopping Centre, Woolworths, and Coles close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Ken's Kissa, At Neutral, Thelma & Louise, Thar Indian Restaurant, Neutral Bay, Ride-on Pizzeria, WingMill
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Forsyth Park, Warringa Park and Anderson Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1) you MUST request a private inspection & confirm your attendance. (numbers are capped at 1 person for each inspection unless you are from the same household. Click here to book - https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2) you MUST wear a mask
3) you MUST check in via the NSW Service check-in app at the time of inspection and
4) you MUST fill in the NSW Application for Private Inspection form and bring it to the inspection
If you do not register and confirm your attendance you will not be able to inspect the property
This is subject to change at anytime and based on GOVT COVID-19 requirements
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Neutral Bay? 4/1 Nook Avenue, Neutral Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.