4/1 Ferndale Avenue,
Highton, VIC 3216
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4475310
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Within walking distance to the Highton Village Shopping Precinct, Schools, Public Transport and a stones throw away from the Barwon River, this is surely not one to be missed!
- Bedroom with Built in Robe, ceiling fan and box air con
- Living Room with ceiling fan & split system
- Large renovated kitchen with gas cooking & refrigerator
- Updated bathroom/laundry combination
- Single carport
- No garden maintenance
Virtual Inspection - To view this property online please follow the below link. A successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to view the property in person, but for the short term we are restricting the majority of our inspections to virtual inspections.
Virtual Tour - https://youtu.be/Iyg_C8n97Cs
HOW TO APPLY - To register your interest for this property please submit an application on www.1form.com as soon as possible. Once an inspection time has been set for the property you will be notified so you can attend and inspect it in person.
*Please note that for the safety of both our staff and other attendees, that if you or anyone you live with are suffering from cold and flu like symptoms, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from attending the open for inspection. Please also be aware that we may ask to see some photo ID to confirm that your identification matches the name registered for the inspection and to also confirm your current residential address.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highton
Lifestyle in Highton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 4/1 Ferndale Avenue, Highton is unfurnished and available to rent.