4/1-3 Queen Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4168125
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
This inviting and well configured two bedroom apartment has been freshly painted throughout, expect to love it the minute you walk through the door with its sizable balcony overlooking Queen Street, flowing out from the open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
Also featuring spotless parquetry floors in the living areas, functional kitchen with gas cook top and granite bench tops, bedrooms with built- in robes and brand new carpets, full bathroom with spa-bath and shower, internal laundry with dryer.
Stroll to King Street cafes, restaurants, shopping, transport, Sydney University and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital with easy access into the city.
INSPECTION & APPLICATION PROCESS
- Inspect the property during the open house times posted on this page
- To arrange a private inspection, text, email or call the agent
- All rental applications must be submitted on-line through 1form
Stamo Katsidis | 0425 282 885
First National Real Estate Newtown | 02 9557 5893
View all our rental properties@
COVID-19 INSPECTION PROTOCOL
Due to the current health and safety concerns concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. Please be mindful at all inspections, and observe the following requests if you are considering attending our open house inspections or private appointment,
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash/Sanitize your hands before entering
Please do not book or attend an inspection if,
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have traveled and returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/1-3 Queen Street, Newtown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.