$310 inc Water
4/666 Kingsford Smith Drive,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd February 2021
Rent ID: 4227418
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated & Modern, Low Maintenance with AC!
This gorgeous stylish apartment freshly renovated from top to toe with high end finishes and only 5km from CBD is one of only four units in the block and offers a vibrant lifestyle in a city fringe location!
- New two-pack kitchen
- Caesarstone bench tops
- Soft close draws
- European appliances including gas cook top
- New designer bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Double glazed sound proof windows
- Plantation shutters to all windows and entrance door
- Unique grassed courtyard
- Remote control garage
Situated Minutes from the Racecourse Road Cafe and Dining precinct, Portside Wharf, Eat Street Markets and the Royal Queensland Golf Course, makes this property even more appealing for the busy professionals and couples!
Sorry NO Pets.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Water Included
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hamilton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4/666 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton.