4/607 Ipswich Road,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121781
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Unit In Perfect Location!
This unit is part of a convenient property known as Rockmount House built in 1862.
This is one of the original homes of Brisbane, once inhabited by nuns, but probably goes back further than that to the original land owner and his gardeners and cooks.
Located, just minutes to Annerley Shopping Centre and close to public transport this property is loaded with original features such as double sided fire-place servicing the communal kitchen, architraves & even more character features.
Beautiful wide pine floorboards, wide hallways, high ceilings, verandahs and decks galore.
The home is only a short walk to Annerley shopping centre including Woolworths.
A bus stop at the door, what more would you need?
Water & electricity also included in rent. Air-conditioner installed but separately metred so tenants pay for usage.
* Large Studio style bedroom with walk-in-robe and ceiling fan
* Separate private bathroom
* Extra communal lounge/dining area
* Separate communal laundry area with 2 washing machines
* Off Street parking
* Pine floorboards throughout
* Bus stop right front of the property
* 700m to Woolworths on Ipswich Rd
*1.4km to Fairfield Garden shopping centre
*1.8km to Princess Alexandra Hospital or Buranda Village which only take 2 bus stops on the
same bus route.
* Nearby Yeronga park, Yeronga State school and Yeronga State High school
* Shops, restaurants, cafes are all within short distance
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to
arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 4/607 Ipswich Road, Annerley is unfurnished and available to rent.