From $625 to $1125
Urangan, QLD 4655
Rent ID: 3714237
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Santalina Beach Gem
Low Season: $625 p.w Mid Season: $725 p.w Peak Season: $925 p.w Ultra Peak: $1125 p.w
Sleeps 4 - Linen is Supplied - 1x Queen and 2x Single Beds - STRICTLY NO PETS
Two Bedroom holiday apartment located in a perfect position on the Esplanade with amazing water views from the balcony, swimming pool just outside the back door and Restaurants, Cafes and Bayswater Bar and Bistro next door.
The apartment features:
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher
• Open plan Dining/ Lounge Room with Television with Foxtel, Air
Conditioning and Ceiling fan
• Free WIFI
• Balcony with table and chairs overlooking the amazing views of the Bay
• Main Bedroom with Queen Bed and Ceiling Fan
• Two way Bathroom with Shower over Bath tub
• Separate Toilet
• Second Bedroom with 2x Single Beds
• Linen is Supplied (including Pool towels)
• Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
The Complex features:
• Inground Salt Water Swimming Pool
• Pool Umbrella, Lounges, BBQ, Table and Chairs
• Free Secure Parking (1 Car)
Walk along the beach to a range of swimming spots, Restaurants, Cafes and Bayswater Bar and Bistro right next door, fish off the Urangan Pier, Cycle along the beach front track out the front or just Relax on the Balcony and soak up the view and ambience.
Only short drive away is the free WetSide Water Park, Local Shopping Centres, Boat ramps and the Ferry to Fraser Island.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• Air Conditioning
• Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Bath Tub
• Pay TV: Foxtel
• Communal Pool
• Crockery and Cutlery
• Dining Room
• Clothes Dryer
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• Gas BBQ: Communal
• Iron and Board
• Microwave Oven
• Washing Machine
Off Road Driving, Crabbing, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Game Playing, Golfing, Horseriding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Diving, Fishing, Golf, Health and Fitness, Historic/Heritage, Honeymoon, Island, Beach Holiday, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Romantic, Self-Drive, Senior, Single.
Linen Supplied: includes Pool Towels.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
You could be living at 4/566 Esplanade, Urangan before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how