4/522 Stirling Highway,
Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4549129
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy relaxing in this beautifully presented, spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment in prime location with private undercover parking bay.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Peppermint Grove, this property is impressively situated in the vicinity of the Cottesloe Precinct.
Ideally positioned close to Napoleon Street and Station Street central to boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
- Light and bright recently renovated kitchen with ample storage and alcove for washing machine.
- Fabulous fridge-freezer included. All other furniture in photos for illustration purposes only.
- Neutral décor throughout, reverse cycle AC, attractive tiled dining area, warm carpeting in lounge and bedroom.
- Fully air conditioned; 2 Zone Bed & Living areas, 2 x remotes, 7-Day fully programmable control Cool, Heat, Auto & De-Humidifying Modes.
- Lovely built in robes in bedroom with personal AC and own remote control.
- Handy Laundry facilities in the complex.
- Allocated undercover parking bay for 1 car located directly next to the apartment.
- Leisurely stroll away from Napoleon Street and Cottesloe Central shops.
- Conveniently located and easy access to all amenities.
- Just a short walk to the river, beach, bus stop and Cottesloe Train Station.
- 700m approx. to The Grove Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
- 370m approx. to Mosman Park Fresh IGA
- 450m approx. to Cottesloe Train Station
- 400m approx. to Napoleon Street shops and cafe's
- 900m approx. to Manners Hill Park
- 1km approx. to the Swan River
- 900m approx. to South Cottesloe Beach
- 1km approx. to Cottesloe Oval and Harvey Field
Sorry no pets.
Property is unfurnished - virtual staging for illustration purposes only.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
REGISTER YOUR INSPECTION NOW!
Please register your details below.
You will receive an instant response to select an inspection time to view the property.
If no times are currently available you will be instantly informed when an inspection becomes available.
You will also receive notifications if there are any changes or updates to the inspection time.
If there are no registrations, the inspection may not proceed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS, APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN AT INSPECTION.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Peppermint Grove
Lifestyle in Peppermint Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4/522 Stirling Highway, Peppermint Grove. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.