4/364 Beaconsfield Parade,
St Kilda West, VIC 3182
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4649374
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNBEATABLE LOCATION OVER ST KILDA BEACH
Spacious two bedroom apartment ideally located on Beaconsfield Parade! Located across from Catani gardens and a short walk to Fitzroy street cafes and transport.
- Generous living and dining area with heating
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and washing machine taps
- One undercover car park
- Secure entry
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. To access the booking page click on EMAIL AGENT or Contact The Agent. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda West
Lifestyle in St Kilda West
Other apartments in
St Kilda West
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/364 Beaconsfield Parade, St Kilda West. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.