4/283 Nepean Highway,
Seaford, VIC 3198
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1448666
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Opposite The Beach
* In response to COVID-19 * The Victorian Government has announced that from 11.59pm Tuesday 12th May, property inspections will be allowed with attendance strictly limited to 10 people, in addition to the real estate agents required to facilitate them. Agents will be required to keep records of attendees' names and contact details and enforce social distancing and hygiene practices. If you would like to book an appointment to view a property please contact our office via email - email@example.com.
This upstairs 2 bedroom apartment is in a great location - literally across the road from the beach and with the shops and transport also close by.
Features include 2 bedrooms - both with built in robes, lounge with electric heating, kitchen with gas cooking, a separate bathroom and laundry plus a single lock-up garage.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/283 Nepean Highway, Seaford, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seaford.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how