4/265 Carrington Road,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4359662
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Two Bedroom Renovated Apartment
A must to inspect, this fantastic two bedroom renovated apartment is sitting on the top floor of a security art deco building. Located a stone throw away from Coogee Beach, this property is bright and spacious and would suit either a couple or as a shared household
- Large entry hall with dark floating floors and large stainless steel linen cupboard.
- Two bedrooms both with wall to wall built ins and plantation shutters, the main with study/dressing area off the main room.
- Smart full bath with shower over the tub.
- Living areas with polished timber floating floors, gas fireplace and plantation shutters.
- Eat in kitchen at the back of the apartment with gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Communal outdoor area and few steps from public transport.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
4/265 Carrington Road, Coogee, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Coogee.