4/262 Murphy Road,
Geebung, QLD 4034
$820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2020
Rent ID: 3474033
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL QUEENSLANDER CLOSE TO CHERMSIDE SHOPS - ONE WEEKS FREE RENT!
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
This 4 bedroom beautiful Queenslander is the perfect share accommodation for you. Located in Geebung this home is warm and inviting and boast a fully equip kitchen with a large dining and living area. Not to mention ducted air conditioning throughout to keep cool for the hot summer coming!
This room is fully furnish and has its very own ensuite. Furniture included; high quality queen size bed, built in wardrobe, desk, chair and TV. Utilities are provided at a cost of $20 per week additional to the rent. Internet is also provided as a free service
ONE WEEKS FREE RENT OF OFFER FOR NEW TENANTS!
Education Facilities Close by:
- UQ School of Dentistry (UQ Herston Campus) - approx. 9.6km
- QUT Kelvin Grove Campus - approx.10.8km
- QUT Gardens Point Campus - approx.14.8km
- Nudgee Catholic University - approx. 8.2km (Campus shuttle bus available at Chermside Bus Interchange)
- Griffith Southbank Campus - approx. 13.4km
Shopping Close by:
Chermside Westfield Shopping Centre - approx. 1.8km
Other facilities close by:
Marchant Park - approx. 500 metre.
The Prince Charles Hospital - approx. 3.3km
Holy Spirit Hospital Chermside - Approx 3.3km
Public Transport Close by:
Bus Stop - approximate 90 metre outside the house on Murphy Road (Frequency of bus: Every 15 mins to 20 mins)
Bus 330 to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, UQ School of Dentistry, QUT Garden point campus, city Cultural Centre will take you to within walking distance of South Bank and Garden point and return.
Be quick this beautiful Queenslander accommodation won't last long!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geebung
Lifestyle in Geebung
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 4/262 Murphy Road, Geebung is fully furnished and available to rent.