4/249 Dunmore Street,
Pendle Hill, NSW 2145
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3824040
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM UNIT, FLOOR BOARDS, MIRRORED BUILT INS, LOCK UP GARAGE...!
This neat & freshly painted 2-bedroom unit is perfect for a small to medium family. This unit features separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, an electric oven and an abundance of bench top and plenty of storage space for all your kitchen needs. Air conditioning, two balconies & tiles in the hall & kitchen and floorboards throughout the house. Both bedrooms come mirrored built-ins. Chick style bathroom with separate shower, separate laundry & a lock up garage.
All of this is situated in a fantastic location within a short stroll to local
shops, train station, child care centres & public school. Only few minutes drive to Westmead hospital, Wenty leagues, Great western highway & Parramatta CBD.
* Freshly painted throughout the house
* Tiled flooring in the hall & kitchen, floorboards in bedrooms
* Good size hall with attached balcony
* 7 KW Split system aircon which can cool/heat entire unit
* Mirrored built ins to all bedrooms & a balcony to one of the bedrooms
* Chick style bathroom with separate shower & a separate internal laundry
* Single lock up garage
* Short stroll to Pendle hill station, shops, child care centres & schools etc.
Do not miss the opportunity to inspect this great featured property. For all enquiries & personal inspections, please contact SUDHAKAR NEMMATHA on 0430 097 886
or email to email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have used our best sources to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their own investigation accordingly.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pendle Hill
Lifestyle in Pendle Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4/249 Dunmore Street, Pendle Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how