4/180 Thorneside Road,
Thorneside, QLD 4158
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1075268
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Near New Townhouse in Central Location
Light and breezy, this large two storey townhouse is split over 2 spacious levels.
The lower level features:
* 2 large bedrooms with spacious built in cupboards
* Rear bedroom has sliding doors leading out to a small, private courtyard
* Huge bathroom, with over-sized shower and double vanities
* Single remote garage/storage area
The second level features:
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built ins
* Large open plan living and dining area which spills out onto a good sized timber deck with fan
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
* Air Conditioning to living areas
* Ceiling fans throughout
Other features include:
* Security screens throughout
* Water tank
* Access to parkland via rear gate of complex
All of this within walking distance to Thorneside railway station, shops, waterfront parkland and bike paths.
To arrange an inspection, please Click on the 'Book Inspection' link, or contact the RE/MAX Rentals team on (07) 3348 0000.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD's website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Eachshow more property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thorneside
Lifestyle in Thorneside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Thorneside includes remote garage. Apply to rent 4/180 Thorneside Road, Thorneside today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how